My passion is Microsoft Office 365. Its been my focus for 8+ years helping organisations plan for, implement, adjust and adopt the technology.
I have been in project land for over 14 years with strengths in both PM and Change Management using Prince2 and Agile methods, along with the deeper Change Methodology.
Through effective strategy, communication and planning I ensure a positive experience for users during implementations, and review feedback and usage data to help the customer get the best out of Office 365.
I spent time building and leading the Change Practice and delivering projects for 3 Microsoft Partners, including establishing Paradyne as the first Partner to have a Change Management offering as part of their implementations.
My consulting roles have a major engagement element, whether leading the technical delivery, or consulting solely on change and user experience, managing delivery and also leading key conversations and being a leader in those challenging times.
Currently I am excited to be consulting directly with customers to help them get the best out of technology and making a difference.
To kick off 2020 I received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for Office Apps and Services.
- I work from home and am productive. What the?!?
- It’s time to consider your Microsoft 365 2020 goals
- I am a fellow autistic female and these are my thoughts on Greta Thunberg
- Microsoft 365 Adoption Blockers
- Less commonly used features in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Ignite Part 2: A Change Management and Adoption Perspective